Mac’s Speed Shop Model A chassis is CAD designed, laser cut and folded to original specifications but are 6” deep instead of the original 4”. They are also offered 8” longer to enable the spring to be mounted behind the diff V8 style. They are designed this way for added strength and TIG welded in a jig to comply with LVVTA certification regulations. These chassis are designed to enable a fully rendered car.
- Chassis rails boxed or unboxed
- Front & rear cross-members installed
- Custom K-member installed with motor and gearbox mounting points
- All chassis come full drilled to accept all original body mounts, fender support brackets etc
- Available completed to any stage
1932 – 1948 Ford
We can offer new ’32 Ford chassis from a bare perimeter frame (Stage 1) through to a rolling chassis (Stage 3). TIG welded in a jig and built to LVVTA certification regulations.
We are also offer the options of modifying your existing early chassis to accept any modification you maybe thinking of. Some of the chassis services we offer are:
- Measure, repair and restoration
- Suspension upgrade and installation
- Brake upgrade and installation
- Drivetrain upgrade and installation
- Chassis strengthening – additional cross members and boxing